About the job
Delasport is an internationally known software company, specializing in the development, support and maintenance of online sports and casino betting turnkey solutions. A leader in the production of revolutionary betting platforms, in 2011 the company opened its first branch in Bulgaria. 10 years later there are over 280 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Israel, Plovdiv and Sofia- Bulgaria.
As a Scrum Master you will be coaching various teams in their scrum adoption and implementation, helping them enhance and streamline the processes by which they achieve their goals. You will keep the team organized, on track and focused on what matters. You will motivate and educate.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint refinements and plannings, reviews and retrospectives.
- Coach the development teams to practice agile principles of collaboration, visibility, prioritization and self-organization
- Establish workflows and processes by recommending improvements and changes to best practice.
- Encourage communication and effective collaboration, facilitate discussions and conflict resolution
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. management, stakeholders)
- Work closely with Product Owners and Team Leads to have good understanding of the product priorities and goals, handle backlog and new requests
- Create dashboards and reports with productivity metrics and useful KPIs
- Identify and remove obstacles and distractions that might prevent the team from meeting the sprint goal
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master, project management or related experience in a Scrum team
- Excellent understanding of Agile and Scrum
- Good familiarity with SDLC
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and team collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and synchronize
- Excellent talking and writing English
- Ability to work with Jira and Confluence
- Scrum Master certification
- Technical background
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
- Friendly work environment with positive teammates
- Competitive salary package
- Motivating team-bonding activities
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance from the very first day
- Positive and supportive employer who looks after your work-related and personal growth
- You will become a part of a well-recognized and firmly established brand in the field of online sports betting
- Happy Hours with free snacks and beverages
- Multisport cards
- Great office location next to Mall Bulgaria
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.
OUR REWARD TO YOU:
• Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience.
• Challenging and interesting projects that teaches you a new things all the time.
• Additional health insurance lux package from very first month.
• Full-time employment and labor contract.
• Food and Birthday vouchers.
• Fair Bonuses “bring a friend”.
• Regular Happy hours & Teambuilding events.
• Great location and a modern office.