Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
Your role and objectives:
- Research, identify and acquire new partners through various acquisition channels.
- Handle and negotiate deals to maximize affiliate performance.
- Create and nurture key sports and casino affiliate relationships with both existing and new partners to reflect growth.
- Perform market research and testing in new and growing markets for generating leads.
- Handle day to day communications and provide ongoing support and assistance to affiliates.
- Address and discuss upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities with affiliates.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize all partners’ campaigns to meet ROI targets.
- Collaborate with various departments (design, content, CRM, sales, payments) to address affiliate needs and campaigns in effective and timely manner.
- Keep up with digital marketing trends and monitor competitors’ activities to identify new opportunities.
- Implement affiliate marketing strategies and recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Participate and help with the coordination of affiliate networking conventions and meet-ups.
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- English language proficiency
- Significant experience of digital marketing and ready to work with colleagues across various departments.
- Passionate about affiliate marketing and ready to work with colleagues across various departments.
- Detail-oriented and with strong analytical skills to analyze performance.
- Proactive and with the ability to work well under pressurized and quickly changing environments.
- Team Player with strong negotiation skills.
- BA or master’s degree in Marketing is considered an advantage.
Our reward to you is:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.