• Planning – gathering all necessary information and requirements to start work on the project. Work with the clients to establish a time-line, goals and scope for the project. Identify the tasks that must be completed, establish a schedule for completion within the rest of the teams.
• Initiating – communicating the requirements with the team and ensuring their cooperation during the execution of the project.
• Executing – coordinating and ensuring on-time delivery of all tasks related to the project. Monitor the progress of the process and ensure it is on schedule. Communicate with the team and management in case of delays and adapt.
• Delivery – ensure all initial requirements have been met, all necessary QA checks have been performed and all related departments have been informed that of the completion and the “Go Live” date for the project. Communicate with the client to get formal sign-off that the project is complete.
• Hand-off – passing day-to-day management of the project’s life cycle.
• Daily communication with the team: emails, chat, calls or team meetings with all departments within the company, responsible for any task, related to an ongoing project.
• Daily communication with clients: emails, chat, calls or meetings with B2B clients, ensuring project meets client’s standards and initially established scope.
• Receive and present client feedback: Throughout the course of the project, clients will have questions/suggestions/requests.These need to be properly outlined and presented to management and relevant teams, to assess their potential value/cost.
• Create and maintain documentation: Prepare and keep updated any documents that could be used during any stage of a project, such as guides, overviews, templates, etc.
YOU ARE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU:
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
• Advanced computer skills (Microsoft office applications experience is a must), researching and data gathering skills, good social media knowledge.
•Comfortable working directly with the client’s marketing professionals
•Experienced in managing an internal agency implementation team
•A self-starter, as well as a good team player
•Very organized, able to juggle multiple priorities and meet reasonable deadlines
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
• Attending training sessions in order to enrich your knowledge to be able to perform the job
• Challenging tasks aiming to improve your work, as well as personal profile
• Friendly and young work environment within an inspiring team of professionals
• Competitive remuneration package
• Motivating team-bonding activities
• Happy Hours with free snacks and beverages
• Great office location next to Mall Plovdiv and Mall Bulgaria.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
Location: Plovdiv and Sofia, Bulgaria