Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
We are looking for a talented B2C Risk Team Leader to be responsible for a team of B2C Risk Analysts, identifying and handling suspicious or problematic customer activity, observing customer behavior patterns, reviewing documentation for new customer accounts, evaluate high-risk accounts and analyzing new customer processes and policies. The ideal candidate should have demonstrable management, organization and analytical skills
Help us keep a safer gaming environment!
- Builds a strong team from scratch, monitoring and observation of daily work.
- Review and updates Policies and Procedures – the Fraud & KYC Analyst maintains fraud analysis models to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the company systems and existing procedures.
- Evaluate new and/or Existing Account Documentation – revision and verification of customer’s documents.
- Monitor customers and transactional records – in order to spot unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Research & Reporting – Risk Analysis and Frauds
- Analyst generates suspicious activity reports and risk management reports.
- Confidentiality – since working with personal data, TL ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Have previous experience in online gaming/casino industry.
- Were Manager of the small team – risk analysts; anti-fraud; KYC.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft office applications experience is a must), researching and data gathering skills, good social media knowledge.
- Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Ability to take responsibility and make key decisions even under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
Our reward to you is:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.