YOUR ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
We are looking for a talented B2C Risk Team Leader to be responsible for a team of B2C Risk Analysts, identifying and handling suspicious or problematic customer activity, observing customer behavior patterns, reviewing documentation for new customer accounts, evaluate high-risk accounts and analyzing new customer processes and policies. The ideal candidate should have demonstrable management, organization and analytical skills
Help us keep a safer gaming environment!
• Builds a strong team from scratch, monitoring and observation of daily work.
• Review and updates Policies and Procedures – the Fraud & KYC Analyst maintains fraud analysis models to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the company systems and existing procedures.
• Evaluate new and/or Existing Account Documentation – revision and verification of customer’s documents.
• Monitor customers and transactional records – in order to spot unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
• Research & Reporting – Risk Analysis and Frauds
• Analyst generates suspicious activity reports and risk management reports.
• Confidentiality – since working with personal data, TL ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
YOU ARE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU:
• Have previous experience in online gaming/casino industry.
Were Manager of the small team – risk analysts; anti-fraud; KYC.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
• Advanced computer skills (Microsoft office applications experience is a must), researching and data gathering skills, good social media knowledge.
• Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills.
• Must have strong analytical skills and logical thinking.
• Ability to take responsibility and make key decisions even under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
• Attending training sessions in order to align your knowledge.
• Friendly and young work environment within an inspiring team of professionals
• Competitive remuneration package.
•Full-time employment and labor contract.
• Additional health insurance lux package from very first month.
• Motivating team-bonding activities.
• Challenging tasks aiming to improve your work, as well as personal profile.
• Birthday vouchers.
• Fair Bonuses “bring a friend”.
• Fruits, drinks, cakes, pizza and other goodies.
• Great office location next to Mall Plovdiv & Sofia – Vertigo Building.
How to apply:
Please submit your online application in English
Location: Plovdiv and Sofia, Bulgaria