Welcome to the future of iGaming Technology.
With over 10 years of experience, Delasport is an iGaming software solutions provider offering high-quality
products, advanced technologies, and managed services for the gaming industry.
Our main goal has always been to be at the forefront of the sports betting and online casino industry,
capturing the very essence of innovation and weaving it into our gaming products. Through continuous
effort and dedication, we strive to develop, improve, and provide market-leading iGaming software
solutions to all.
Check out how you fit into the next generation and get in touch!
Your role and objectives:
We are hiring a business analyst to join our B2B & Casino team. You will work report directly to the Head of
B2B. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and
performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of
thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
• Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behaviour of millions of online and mobile players
to address strategic and operational business questions
• Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game
economies and future product roadmaps
• Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better products and
insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements.
• Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of
key business metrics and players’ experience.
• Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
• 3+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company, Online Gaming
• BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or another quantitative field
• Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
• A methodological approach for data together with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently
to support business decisions.
• Advanced Excel
Last Updated: 21.12.2021
• Experience with Microsoft power BI – Advantage.
Our reward to you is:
• Competitive salary package
• Transport allowance
• Food vouchers
• Birthday vouchers, new-born vouchers
• Health Insurance
• Happy hours filled with free drinks and snacks
• Multisport cards
• Friendly work environment with positive teammates
• Team-building activities
• Great office location
Get on board, join the fun, send us your CV already! In English.
All applications will of course be treated in the strictest confidence. Only the short-listed candidates will be