Welcome to the future of iGaming Technology.
With over 10 years of experience, Delasport is an iGaming software solutions provider offering high-quality products, advanced technologies, and managed services for the gaming industry.
Our main goal has always been to be at the forefront of the sports betting and online casino industry, capturing the very essence of innovation and weaving it into our gaming products. Through continuous effort and dedication, we strive to develop, improve, and provide market-leading iGaming software solutions to all.
Check out how you fit into the next generation and get in touch!
Your role and objectives:
We are hiring a business analyst to join our Payments team. You will work report directly to the Head of Payments & POD Payments. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes.
• Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with technicians, and managerial staff.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as a business analysis
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Experience with Microsoft power BI – Advantage.
Our reward to you is:
• Competitive salary package
• Transport allowance
• Food vouchers
• Birthday vouchers, new-born vouchers
• Additional Health Insurance
• Happy hours filled with free drinks and snacks
• Multisport cards
• Friendly work environment with positive teammates
• Team-building activities
• Great location in Vertigo Building, 109 Bulgaria Blvd.
If you are interested, please send us a CV in English. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.