Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
As a Casino manager, you will be responsible for casino products, development, and evaluation of casino campaigns and implementation of proper marketing strategies and promotions, monitoring of all tasks related to new content and design, game configurations, and full testing cycle.
- Ensure the smooth daily operations of the Casino business
- Seek new game suppliers, negotiating on terms, closing new deals and contracts
- Improve internal processes and strategies regarding the Product Life Cycle and Customer Segmentation, Loyalty management, and retention rate, and Churn prevention with a special focus on key segments
- Develop, prepare, execute and optimize regular attractive and cost-effective promotions
- Responsible for monitoring all tasks related to new content, design, copy requests, game configurations, and full testing cycle.
- Collect and analyze data for effective-decision making and planning on strategies.
- Create and execute effective marketing campaigns. Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI.
- Manage the banners, game positioning, and overall promotions visibility
- Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets
- Manage relationships with any Casino-specific suppliers.
- Produce high-level game road maps
- Makе sure Game Selector positioning is fully optimized at all times for each market across all devices based on internal and supplier game data as well as planned CRM and Marketing activities.
- Attend industry conferences, suppliers, and industry events when required.
- Keep up to date with industry news, casino product innovation, and overall emerging and mobile technologies.
- Regular analysis of competitor activities in regards to product portfolio, games promotions, and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools.
- Excellent understanding of the online casino business
- Previous experience in online casino & gaming industry
- Fluent in English – essential
- Very good Excel skills
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn
- Strong organization skills
- Team player with analytical thinking
- Be data savvy – be interested and able to analyze player patterns and CRM data
- Must be reliable and committed to delivering results
Our reward to you is:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.