POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW
As a Casino manager, you will be responsible for casino products, development, and evaluation of casino campaigns and implementation of proper marketing strategies and promotions, monitoring of all tasks related to new content and design, game configurations, and full testing cycle.
Main Responsibilities Description:
• Ensure the smooth daily operations of the Casino business
• Seek new game suppliers, negotiating on terms, closing new deals and contracts
• Improve internal processes and strategies regarding the Product Life Cycle and Customer Segmentation, Loyalty management, and retention rate, and Churn prevention with a special focus on key segments
• Develop, prepare, execute and optimize regular attractive and cost-effective promotions
• Responsible for monitoring all tasks related to new content, design, copy requests, game configurations, and full testing cycle.
• Collect and analyze data for effective-decision making and planning on strategies.
• Create and execute effective marketing campaigns. Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI.
• Manage the banners, game positioning, and overall promotions visibility
• Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets
• Manage relationships with any Casino-specific suppliers.
• Produce high-level game road maps
• Makе sure Game Selector positioning is fully optimized at all times for each market across all devices based on internal and supplier game data as well as planned CRM and Marketing activities.
• Attend industry conferences, suppliers, and industry events when required.
• Keep up to date with industry news, casino product innovation, and overall emerging and mobile technologies.
• Regular analysis of competitor activities in regards to product portfolio, games promotions, and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools.
What we expect:
Excellent understanding of the online casino business
Previous experience in online casino & gaming industry
Fluent in English – essential
Very good Excel skills
Bachelor or Master’s Degree
Excellent attention to detail
Good communication skills
Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn
Strong organization skills
Team player with analytical thinking
Be data savvy – be interested and able to analyze player patterns and CRM data
Must be reliable and committed to delivering results
What to expect from us:
– Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience.
-Challenging and interesting projects.
-Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
-Workflow helping you to teach new things all the time.
-Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation.
-Social benefits, regular Happy hours, teambuilding events.
-Great location in office buildings in Plovdiv and Sofia- Office Park Plovdiv & Vertigo Building Sofia.
How to apply:
Please submit your online application in English.
Location: Plovdiv/Sofia, Bulgaria