Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW
The Compliance Officer is the main point of contact within the company for all policies, documents, processes and procedures relating to the regulatory compliance operations in the jurisdictions in which the company operates.
We are looking for a Compliance Officer to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules. You will also review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance.
Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives.
To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak your mind and stand by your decisions. You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s standards.
If you also have the ability to take sharp business decisions, we’d like to meet you.
- Draft and revise company policies- related to finance, law, business and legal requirements.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities
- Collaborate with external departments- Finance, Tech, HR, Customer support, AFD and more
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Work closely with the company management and participating in decision making process relating to the company’s business goals
- Deal with all Regulatory bodies on all compliance matters
- Handling of licensing application & maintenance
- Prepare monthly analysis and reports
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer or compliance manager- great advantage
- In-depth knowledge of gaming regulations in relevant markets- great advantage
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- Fluency in both written and oral English.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation.
- Understanding of AML requirements
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business as well as external partners
- Proven track record of making decisions and problem solving
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure.
- High level of personal initiative and motivation
- Attention to details
Our reward to you is:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.