POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW
As a Customer Care and Sales Agent, your primary goals will be to maintain a sufficient level of customer care service, back-office activities and to contribute to the good reputation of the company by keeping the level of your performance set to “high”.
Main Responsibilities Description:
- Working with dedicated company tools to support its customers’ requirements.
- Attending to customers’ queries, complaints, and requests.
- Having yourself actively involved in problem-solving activities, suggesting improvements to the process where you think it is needed
- Helping to resolve customer issues.
- Following customer security protocols.
- Managing customer accounts.
- Recording details of actions taken.
- Ending your shift with zero justified complaints.
- Take an active part in the sales and retention of customers.
NOTE: You will be attending training sessions to enrich your knowledge of the matter and build your ability to perform the job to your best.
What to expect from us:
• Attractive salary package.
• Details will become available after the initial interview.
• Bonus schemes based on the retention goals achieved.
• Competitive work environment with positive teammates.
• Motivating team bonding activities.
• Positive and a supportive employer who looks after your work-related and personal growth.
• You will become a part of a well-recognized and firmly-established brand in the field of online sports betting.
• Great office location next to Mall Plovdiv & Sofia – Vertigo Building.
What we expect:
• Excellent English language level (C1/C2)
• Proficient knowledge in MS Office
• Good reporting abilities
• Good technical and research skills
• Previous customer support/care experience – at least 2 years
• Proven experience in sales and promotions – products and services – using sales techniques – “over the phone”, “f2f”, B2C
• To be ready to work on shifts and schedule- including weekends and holidays
• Working experience in a team.
• Experience working in an office and international environment.
• Experience in online/offline gaming/gambling is a big advantage.
• Ability to make decisions and improvise based on the situation.
• Ability to respond well to the manager’s/senior team members’ guidance.
How to apply:
Please submit your online application in English