Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
Your role and objectives:
As a Customer support representative, your primary goals will be to maintain a sufficient level of customer care service, back office activities and to contribute to the good reputation of the company by keeping the level of your performance set to “high”.
- Working with dedicated company tools to support customers’ requirements
- Attending to customers’ queries, complaints and requests
- Having yourself actively involved in problem solving activities, suggesting improvements to the process where you think it is needed
- Helping resolve customer issues
- Following customer security protocols
- Managing customer accounts
- Recording details of taken actions
- Ending your shift with zero justified complaints
- Prepared to work on shifts (24/7)- including public holidays, late and night and weekends in working schedule.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Fluent in English and Spanish – both written and verbal
- Have previous experience in related fields – customer care is an advantage
- Have very good computer literacy
- Are available to work on shifts and weekends
- Are able to meet results as requested by management and prove to be a client oriented person
- Have attention to detail
- Possess problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Possess interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Are adaptive, initiative and proactive
- Supporting and helping the team advance by working on additional tasks given
- Meeting the ideal candidate profile by giving outside-of-the-box ideas to help the company’s development
- Enriching your knowledge on daily basis throughout online research
- Taking responsibility for quality, adequacy and dedication to your obligations and your team
- Attending to your daily duties with positive attitude
Our reward to you is:
- Friendly work environment with positive team mates
- Competitive salary package
- Motivating team-bonding activities
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance from the very first day
- Positive and supportive employer who looks after your work-related and personal growth
- You will become a part of a well-recognized and firmly-established brand in the field of online sports betting
- Happy Hours with free snacks and beverages
- Multisport cards
- Great office location in Vertigo Building
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.