Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
YOUR ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
- Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specification
- Implement design into working web and styles
- Collaborate with Project / Product manager
- Develop componentized UI architecture providing UI elements
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity Mock-ups as well as interaction flows
- Collaborate with back-end developers and architects to develop a scalable, standardized and flexible UI
- Investigate and address possible security issues in the UI
- Bug fixing
YOU ARE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum 4 year of Front End Development experience
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS
- AJAX, REST, Web API design
- Photoshop and image editing
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Angular/ReactJS/Vue.js
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.