Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
|YOUR ROLE: |
- Work as part of a scrum team to build Node.js and Vue.js application that will be our next gen platform management tool;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications;
- Integration of data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups;
- Assist with building estimates.
- Building efficient and reusable web systems and abstractions, part of a large scale web development platform;
- Participation in the full agile cycle of the product development;
- Finding and addressing performance problems;
- Participation in design and code reviews;
- Identifying and communicating best practices.
- 2+ years working with Vue.js for server-side development;
- Deep understanding of functional programming concepts;
- Solid experience in back-end programming;
- Thorough understanding of REST APIs (w/ Vue.js and Express);
- Good understanding of event-driven architecture;
- Experience in design and development of scalable applications to ensure fault tolerance and high availability;
- Self-learner – ability to see a project through A to Z;
- Knowledge of databases and NoSQL databases (MySql, MongoDB, Postgres etc.);
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming;
- Understanding of the whole web stack, including protocols and web servers;
- Experience in online gaming / sports betting industry;
- Experience with PHP;
- GCP or other cloud platform.
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.