Delasport is an internationally known software company, specializing in the development, support and maintenance of online sports betting turnkey solutions. A leader in the production of revolutionary betting platforms, in 2011 the company opened its first branch in Bulgaria. 10 years later there are over 240 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Israel, Plovdiv and Sofia – Bulgaria, Kiev – Ukraine.
We are looking for Cloud Architect with experience in:
· Vulnerability Assessment & Management
· Security Risk and Prioritization Analysis
· Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Risk Assessments
· Security Standards and Regulations
· Security Designs and Architecture
· Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network and applications.
· Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our network.
· Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
· Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
· Setup, maintain and use various security tools to identify and manage vulnerability and threat data as part of Vulnerability Assessments and Vulnerability Management for mission critical products
· Lead Security Risk Assessments, Threat Modeling and Code Reviews
· Implement and provide guidance for compliance with security standards and regulations – ISO 27001, IEC 8000 , etc.
· Review tech specs, software architecture and designs, to provide guidance for engineering teams how to build and maintain secure products
· Setup and configuration of security systems like VPN, Firewalls, WAF etc.
· Research and integrate new security technologies, frameworks and methodologies in the organization
· 3+ years of experience as Security Engineer
· Professional information security certification
· Experience with diverse application and network security methodologies
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Experience with security standards, including ISO 27001, IEC 8000, HIPAA etc.
· Scripting experience to automate and scale your impact
· Prior experience as a software developer or DevOps is a plus.