Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
- Working closely with business teams to define plans and solutions to provide a stable, agile, and user-friendly platform
- Manage development team
- Ensure highest standards of Team’s performance are reachable
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies and standards
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience in software development – Strong, 6 -7+ years
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience managing development teams
- Analytical mindset and good problem- solving skills
- Experience working in multicultural environment
- Able to work independently with defined problems on a middle-senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
- Upper-Intermediate (and above) English
- Result-oriented mindset
Our reward to you is:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.