Delasport is an internationally known software company, specializing in the development, support and maintenance of online sports betting turnkey solutions. A leader in the production of revolutionary betting platforms, in 2011 the company opened its first branch in Bulgaria. 10 years later there are over 280 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Israel, Plovdiv and Sofia – Bulgaria, Kiev – Ukraine and an upcoming opening of an office in Malta.
We are searching for a personal Legal Counsel to the director, the role located in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating supplier and customer licensing contracts as well as inter-company agreements amid various group companies;
• Litigious and non-litigious matters working with external lawyers and government agencies as necessary;
• Advising on the legal and regulatory risk involved in offering games and platform software solutions to the gaming industry content to a variety of markets including new and emerging markets where legislation has not fully developed;
• Advising internal stakeholders including Account Management and Sales teams, in contract negotiations, general legal and commercial concerns;
• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and advising on key intellectual property licensing deals to procure compelling games content, patents, trademarks, and designs for inclusion in our games portfolio;
• Various legal administration tasks such as compiling periodic reports, maintaining overviews relating to key contractual information necessary for the good functioning of the legal team and for the company as a whole.
• 1-3 years of post-qualified legal experience;
• Inhouse legal counsel with experience from the gambling field desired;
• Strong legal writing and legal research skills;
• Exposure to drafting and negotiation of international commercial agreements, familiar with intellectual property. Exposure to alternative dispute resolution methods is preferable, but not mandatory;
• Prior experience with corporate legal aspects is considered an advantage;
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• The ability to work on multiple projects to a high standard simultaneously;
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills with solid business acumen is essential;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressurized environment and to act decisively;
• Some international travel required;
Our reward to you is:
• Friendly work environment with positive team mates;
• Competitive salary package;
• Motivating team-bonding activities;
• Food vouchers;
• Health insurance from the very first month;
• Positive and supportive employer who looks after your work-related and personal growth;
• You will become a part of a well-recognized and firmly-established brand in the field of online sports betting;
• Happy Hours with free snacks and beverages;
• Multisport cards;
• Great office location next to Mall Bulgaria.
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.