POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW
Key points for the role:
The primary function of the Marketing Manager is to plan, coordinate and manage the development and execution of business-focused marketing and communications to support growth and brand awareness for the company, the B2B and B2C activities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop, strengthen, protect, and leverage the company’s brand, B2B, and B2C activities.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and activities.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
What we expect from you:
• Previous experience working in the sports betting/online gambling industry
• Strong business orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to read and understand information from various sources
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• English – excellent level- read, write, speak
• Other languages are a good advantage- (Italian, German, Swedish, France, Spanish)
• Proactive, dynamic person and strong team player
• To be able to travel abroad
What to expect from us:
• This is a full-time position that comes with a competitive performance-driven remuneration package
• Excellent work atmosphere and culture
• Mini team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
• Additional social benefits
• Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
• Refreshments and fruits at the office
• Lively office environment with a game and relaxation area
How to apply:
Please submit your online application in English
Location: Plovdiv and Sofia, Bulgaria