Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
Key points for the role:
The primary function of the Marketing Manager is to plan, coordinate and manage the development and execution of business-focused marketing and communications to support growth and brand awareness for the company, the B2B and B2C activities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop, strengthen, protect, and leverage the company’s brand, B2B, and B2C activities.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and activities.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- Previous experience working in the sports betting/online gambling industry
- Strong business orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and understand information from various sources
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- English – excellent level- read, write, speak
- Other languages are a good advantage- (Italian, German, Swedish, France, Spanish)
- Proactive, dynamic person and strong team player
- To be able to travel abroad
Our reward to you is:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.