POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW
The role and responsibilities:
• Executing financial and casino gaming checks in B2C and B2B database
• Recognizing abusive casino gaming patterns
• Detecting and dealing with casino betting issues, when such occur
• Performing player activity account checks on a case-to-case instances and acting in unison with the company’s vision
• Performing thorough checks in player’s statistics-related back-end reposts to estimate players’ significance
• Executing timely revision and assessment of outgoing financial transactions in B2C and B2B database
• Investigating and assuring all financial activity of the B2C and B2B users is in check before a decision has been executed
• Working on back-end optimizations to ensure all related B2C and B2B database processes are running smoothly
• Verifying the related software features/solutions work in accordance to the project and the company’s needs
• Suggesting Pay-Out Project improvements
• Actively taking part in department procedure building
• Prepared to work in shifts, any 5 days from 7 days including public holidays
• Previous experience in any online casino related position of at least 1 year
What to expect from us:
-Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience.
-Challenging and interesting projects.
-Workflow helping you to teach new things all the time.
-Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation.
-Full-time employment and labor contract.
-Social benefits, regular Happy hours, teambuilding events.
-Great location in fancy buildings- Office Park Plovdiv & Vertigo Building Sofia.
What we expect:
• Had level of English language above B2 – both written and spoken
• Is self-driven, friendly and confident
• Is a team player with a ‘”can do” attitude that contributes to common goals
• Is driven to see complex queries through to resolution
• Has good organizational skills and pays great attention to detail
• Proficient in English
• Is computer literate
• Shows initiative and can think “outside of the box”
• Possesses the interpersonal skills to effectively deal with challenging scenarios
• Considering the nature of the company any applicant’s knowledge in sports betting will be deemed a huge advantage.
How to apply:
Please submit your online application in English.
Location: Plovdiv and Sofia, Bulgaria