POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW
The Role & Responsibilities:
Since 2011, Delasport has provided online sportsbet services, for our own B2C brands and for our B2B partners.
As member of our payments team you will be responsible for assisting with the development of our overall payment strategy including our payment ecosystem ( online cashier ) partnerships and payment offering. We are looking for a team member who is familiar with the online payments environment and can help set the overall vision and strategy for the payment area.
The new team member will need to be constantly updated with the current online payments industry issues and trends and provide, expertise and support across the organization.
- Maintaining and growing the department’s Strategic Partnerships function, with the existing partners.
- Working closely with Head of Payments and Executive teams to develop and shape our payments strategy.
- Continuously perform market research and keep on top of developments in payment services and best practices.
- Building processes and frameworks around the department’s market strategy, cost optimization and relationship with partners and other departments.
- Interfacing and aligning with Compliance, Product, Finance, Risk, and Customer Support teams
- Scale our payment operations capacity through automation and expertise.
- Define KPIs and ensure these are consistently met and reported against.
What to expect from us:
- Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation;
- Competitive remuneration package and social benefits
- Happy hours
- Motivating team-bonding activities
- Location in Vertigo Building, Sofia and Office Park Plovdiv- Plovdiv
What we expect:
- Solid Payments background (above 3 years) and a solid understanding of the payments infrastructure and the players within it strong understanding of all kind of online payments funnels.
- Knowledge of providers/services and prices of online payments products.
- Proven experience with monitoring and building relevant procedures.
- Experience with working in operations in a scale-up/fast-growing environment and deal well with ambiguity and change.
- Strong understanding of transaction reconciliation and best practices.
- Fluent English
- Logical and data-driven mindset
- Curious by nature, have great attention to detail and love to make things better.
How to apply:
Please submit your online application in English.
Location: Sofia/Plovdiv, Bulgaria