Delasport is an internationally known software company, specializing in the development, support and maintenance of online sports betting turnkey solutions. A leader in the production of revolutionary betting platforms, in 2011 the company opened its first branch in Bulgaria.
11 years later there are over 320 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Israel, Plovdiv and Sofia-Bulgaria, Kiev-Ukraine.
• Set ,maintain and optimize the process between the merchant and Payment providers
• Design and monitor reports that will help collect relevant data about payment methods and its performance
• Keep up to date with the industry best practices in payments processing and recommend implementations as per the business needs
• Optimization and automation across all payments related verticals (costs, performance and approval rates, user experience etc.)
• Develop new operational workflows to increase efficiency across the department
• Provide assistance to Compliance, Marketing, Risk, and Customer Support teams
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
• Solid Payments and Finance background and understanding of the online payments environment
• Knowledge of payment providers/services and related flows
• Proven experience with monitoring and building relevant procedures
• Strong understanding of transaction reconciliation and best practices
• Logical and data-driven mindset
• Great MS Excel skills
• Fluent in English
• Great attention to details, well organized and multi-tasking
• Previous experience with Zendesk or other ticketing systems is an advantage
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
• Competitive remuneration package and social benefits
• Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience
• Opportunity to lead challenging and interesting projects by turning your ideas into reality
• Full-time employment and labour contract
• Social benefits, regular Happy hours, teambuilding events, food vouchers, birthday gift vouchers
• Health insurance from the very first month
• Great location in Vertigo Building, 109 Bulgaria blvd.
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview!