Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is going to be an important part of the development team and his tasks will be focused on advanced product features and core system development.
- Driving the software development of our platform with innovative high quality code
- Writing code that is maintainable, testable and clean, building applications and services that will scale effectively and communicate through API.
- 3+ year experience in web application development.
- Deep knowledge in PHP programming.
- Excellent understanding of MVC.
- Exhaustive knowledge of database design and implementation.
- Good experience in HTML, CSS and native JS.
- Experience In web application security.
- Experience in fine performance tune up.
- Experience in Memcached, Backbone JS, Less, Node JS.
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.