Welcome to the future of iGaming Technology.
With over 11 years of experience, Delasport is an iGaming software solutions provider offering high-quality products, advanced technologies, and managed services for the gaming industry.
Our main goal has always been to be at the forefront of the sports betting and online casino industry, capturing the very essence of innovation and weaving it into our gaming products. Through continuous effort and dedication, we strive to develop, improve, and provide market-leading iGaming software solutions to all.
Check out how you fit into the next generation and get in touch!
YOUR ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
Delasport is looking for an experienced Reconciliation Specialist to join its Payments Team.
We are looking for a team member who is familiar with the online payments environment to execute the overall vision and strategy of the Company payment ecosystem (online cashier) and payment service providers. You will need to be constantly updated with the current online payments industry issues and trends and provide support across the organization. Additionally, you will be required to assist with general Financial related on-going matters, such as gathering information internally and externally, analyzing, monitoring and reporting it to the Management
- Maintain the strategic relationships with the existing partners
- Keep up to date with the industry best practices in payments processing and recommend implementations as per the business needs
- Optimization and automation across all payments related verticals (costs, performance and approval rates, user experience etc.) in relation to reconciliation
- Design and monitor reports that will help collect relevant data about reconciliation methods and its performance
- Develop new operational workflows to increase efficiency across the department
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- Solid Payments and Reconciliation background and understanding of the online payments environment
- Knowledge of payment providers/services and related flows
- Proven experience with monitoring and building relevant procedures
- Strong understanding of transaction reconciliation and best practices
- Logical and data-driven mindset
- Great MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Provide assistance to Compliance, Product, Risk, and Customer Support teams
- Great attention to details, well organized and multi-tasking
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
- Competitive remuneration package and social benefits
- Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience
- Opportunity to lead challenging and interesting projects by turning your ideas into reality
- Full-time employment and labour contract
- Social benefits, regular Happy hours, teambuilding events, food vouchers, birthday gift vouchers
- Health insurance from the very first month
- Great location in Vertigo Building, 109 Bulgaria blvd
All applications will of course be treated in the strictest confidence. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted!
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.