Delasport is an internationally known software company, specializing in the development, support and maintenance of online sports betting turnkey solutions. A leader in the production of revolutionary betting platforms, in 2011 the company opened its first branch in Bulgaria.
11 years later there are over 350 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Israel, Plovdiv and Sofia-Bulgaria, Kiev-Ukraine.
Currently we are looking for Risk & KYC Analyst for our new office in Sofia:
- Evaluate New and/or Existing Account Documentation – revision and verification of KYC documents.
- Monitor customers and transactional records – in order to spot unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Review Policies and Procedures – the Risk & KYC Analyst maintains fraud analysis models to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the company systems and existing procedures.
- Research & Reporting – the Risk & KYC Analyst generates suspicious activity reports and risk management reports.
- Confidentiality – since working with personal data, the Analyst must ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft office applications experience is a must), researching and data gathering skills, good social media knowledge.
- Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Ability to take responsibility and make key decisions even under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Ability to work on shifts (including weekends and national holidays).
- Previous experience in this field or as a Customer Support Representative is considered as an advantage.
Our reward to you:
- Attending training sessions in order to enrich your knowledge to be able to perform the job
- Friendly and young work environment within an inspiring team of professionals
- Competitive remuneration package
- Strong professional training
- Motivating team-bonding activities
- Challenging tasks aiming to improve your work, as well as personal profile
- Social benefits, regular Happy hours, teambuilding events, food vouchers
- Health insurance from the very first month
- Great office location – Vertigo business tower/ Abacus business tower
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.