Delasport is an internationally known software company, specializing in the development, support and maintenance of online sports and casino betting turnkey solutions. A leader in the production of revolutionary betting platforms, in 2011 the company opened its first branch in Bulgaria. 10 years later there are over 200 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Israel, Plovdiv and Sofia- Bulgaria.
We are looking for a motivated Senior PHP Developer to join our team in Sofia who will dig into the complex logic of Sports betting and Online gaming, as well as real-time calculation and CRM reporting, that comes on a large scale.
- Producing clean, maintainable and testable code
- Building efficient and scalable applications and services
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve complex technical issues
- Enforcing the best coding practices
- Take part in the technical decisions and express strong opinion with arguments
- Work closely with the team and mentor less experienced colleagues and new teammates
- Perform code reviews
- Advanced architecture understanding both on a theoretical level and on applied level
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices that minimize tech debt
- Working experience with real time solutions that involve Sockets, Queues, distributed data streams and APIs.
- Knowledge of the entire web stack and how each piece impacts performance and reliability
- Expert knowledge of PHP
- Advanced experience with MySQL or any other relational database
- Experience with MongoDB or any other NoSQL database
- Advanced experience with Phalcon, Symfony or any other PHP MVC Framework
- Great understanding of SOLID and OOP principles
- Great understanding of design patterns
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- Database design (Relational and NoSQL)
- Experience in web application security.
- Experience in fine performance tune up.
- Experience in MySQL Query Optimization
- Experience with Message Brokers like RabbitMQ and/or Kafka
- Experience with Memcached, Redis, Backbone JS, Less, Node JS.
- Experience with Docker and dockerizing apps and services
OUR REWARD TO YOU:
- Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience
- Challenging and interesting projects that teaches you a new things all the time
- Additional health insurance lux package from very first month
- Full-time employment and labor contract
- Food and Birthday vouchers
- Fair Bonuses “bring a friend”
- Regular Happy hours & Teambuilding events
- Great location and a modern office
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.