About the job
Delasport is an internationally known software company, specializing in the development, support and maintenance of online sports betting turnkey solutions. A leader in the production of revolutionary betting platforms, in 2011 the company opened its first branch in Bulgaria. 10 years later there are over 240 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Israel, Plovdiv and Sofia – Bulgaria, Kiev – Ukrain.
• The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
• To make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
• Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and nonfunctional requirements for new software or applications
• Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility • Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Approve final product before launch
• Proven experience as software architect
• Experience in software development and coding in various languages – NodeJs, PHP, Java
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Familiarity with Live Data Processing, Scaling Enterprise Systems, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail
• High quality organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
• Fluent in English
• MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
• Experience in Gambling field
OUR REWARD TO YOU:
• Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience.
• Challenging and interesting projects that teaches you a new things all the time.
• Additional health insurance lux package from very first month.
• Full-time employment and labor contract.
• Food and Birthday vouchers.
• Fair Bonuses “bring a friend”.
• Regular Happy hours & Teambuilding events.
• Great location and a modern office.