Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
For our growing team, we are now looking for a responsible, organized, pro-active person with positive, can-do attitude and great ability to multitask to join us on the position of Technical Recruiter in our office in Sofia.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for all the R&D positions. Work closely, in cooperation with managers in R&D department.
- Contact potential candidates to promote our employer brand and maintain a portfolio of skillful talents
- Attract candidates, using social platforms, like Linkedin, Facebook, specialized job sites.
- Advertisement of open positions – both in external & internal channels.
- Actively involved in the recruitment process:
- Prescreening & questionnaires
- Scheduling interviews with managers
- Sending invitation emails to applicants
- Telephone/ Skype / Teams interviews
- Sending test tasks to candidates
- Follow-up feedback to candidates
- Data base records
- Cooperation with recruitment companies
- Referral campaigns
- Exit interviews
- Write job descriptions
- Prepare labor contracts
- Report to HR Supervisor- daily, weekly & monthly.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, IF YOU:
- Have a University degree in Human Resources or other, related to the field
- Experience on similar position in multinational organization – at least 1 year;
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications;
- Is self-driven, friendly and confident
- Is a team player with a can-do attitude
- Has good organizational skills and pays great attention to detail
- Technical background
- Previous experience as developer
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.