We are looking for an experienced and motivated Technical Writer to join our international team in Sofia. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content;
- Work with software developers, product managers, quality assurance engineers, and technical support engineers to develop technical documentation in English.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success;
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications;
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
• Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
• Create and update API and Integration documents for our services
• Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
• Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
• Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
• Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
•API tools / developers’ portal
•Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
•Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
•Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
•Fluent in English
•Technical or programming background
•Experience in online gaming / sports betting industry
•Fluent in more foreign languages
Location: Sofia and Plovdiv
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.