Delasport is a leading iGaming software developer that delivers a one-stop-shop solution for sports betting, online casino, and player account management. Our platform is player-centric and focuses on personalization and cutting-edge technological innovations.
Since its founding in 2010, Delasport has won multiple international awards and has gained a proven track record of excellence, stability, and overall success. Yet, this only motivates us to reach higher and higher.
Currently, Delasport is proud to have over 400 experts in various IT and business fields and several offices: in Bulgaria (Sofia and Plovdiv), Ukraine, Malta, and Kosovo.
Despite Delasport’s rapid growth, our core values remain unchanged: individual attention to each team member, constant knowledge sharing, and friendly atmosphere.
- Create UI/UX solutions, (screens, icons, transitions, etc.) based on the wireframes and functional descriptions of the R&D manager.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- HTML/CSS coding of advanced web interfaces and creating a new image.
- Investigate performance issues.
- Constant internal and cross-departmental communication.
- Work in an international environment in a team.
- An excellent sense of typography, layout, general design principles and attention to detail
- Relevant experience in designing graphical products
- Proven knowledge and understating of UI / UX
- Knowledgeable about web and mobile, and cross-platform standards
- Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Familiar with HTML & CSS
- Gaming background
Our reward to you is:
- Competitive salary package
- 20+ vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Food vouchers
- Birthday vouchers
- Newborn vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Friday Happy hour filled with free drinks and snacks
- Courses and certifications budget
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.